Läs mer om sommarjobbet Summer Intern - PQA i Linköping. Längre ned på sidan kan du också hitta ifall det finns fler sommarjobb i Linköping inom samma yrke eller från samma företag.
Are you our PQA Summer Intern?
Veoneer is a worldwide leader in automotive technology. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to vehicle manufacturers globally. We have around 7100 employees in 13 countries and around 1500 of them based in Sweden. Our people are purpose - driven and curious.
We offer a workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology that aims to enhance road safety through collaborative driving and to facilitate autonomous driving.
We are pioneers who thrive in response to the new and exciting challenges we face at the forefront of technology.
Join the Veoneer journey!
What you'll do:
You will work as a Software Engineer within the production area Vision and be a part of Veoneers Product Quality Analysis department. The job includes analysis of returns, support for production and test development to reach test coverage. As an Analysis Engineer, you are expected to be able to help with analysis of customer returns and production outcome.
Some of your job duties will be:
- Manages documentation/Introduction of measures to prevent recurring events/ prevent us from delivering incorrect units to customer
- Develop tests for special analysis cases
- Further develops and improves automated tests
- Reconnects to the development department to ensure that we learn from past mistakes
What you'll bring:
To succeed in this role you have:
- Ongoing studies within Engineering: For example BS.c or MS.c in Applied Physics and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics or similar.
- Experience in Jenkins or Lua
We work with the product as a whole, which gives the chance and demands that you get into and understand different parts of the product.
As a person, you are self-reliant, enterprising and communicative.
What we offer:
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Last application date: 2021-03-26
Employment condition: Part-time during summer 2021.
Starting Date: According to agreement
Contact Information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Marcus Klomark, Hiring Manager, +46 708433793 email@example.com or Elina Åsberg, HR Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 - 30 94 00