Läs mer om sommarjobbet Content Marketing Intern for AI - based Social Media Assistant Startup i Stockholm. Längre ned på sidan kan du också hitta ifall det finns fler sommarjobb i Stockholm inom samma yrke eller från samma företag.
Zenia is developing the next generation of smart marketing automation tools for small and medium sized ecommerce businesses, helping them to automate their important marketing processes and generate more sales.
We're looking for a Content Marketer interested in helping us on a 3 month mission to educate marketers, share learnings, and grow our brand within Europe and beyond.
We currently have many paying ecommerce clients who need our help in understanding social media marketing and how to efficiently use Zenia to realize their sales and marketing goals. We're trusting you to create content that would educate our customers.
What do we do?
The ECommerce market is due to double in size to over 4.5 Trillion dollars within the next 3 years, so how can sellers stand out in a packed marketplace?
This is exactly what Zenia is solving! Our SAAS tool is a One-Stop-Shop for sellers. Zenia helps sellers to market their products on social media, both organically and through paid posts by sharing – promoting – converting; providing high converting E-Commerce marketing traffic to their online stores.
What have we accomplished so far?
- Completed Beta Testing in March 2018 with feedback from over 700 users.
- Selected for the STING accelerator as one of the top 7 startup companies in Stockholm.
- Over 100 new users signing up per month from Sweden, China, India, the USA, and the UK.
- Zenia is backed by angel investors with a strong investment record from companies such as Truecaller, Bubbleroom, Karma, MyNewsDesk and Triggerbee.
- Work with the marketing team to create blog/video/image content
- Cross-post on social media channels
- Manage content marketing calendar
- Hashtag searches
- Grow user bases across all social media channels
- Create and run Growth Hacking experiments
- Optimise social media conversations for maximum reach
- Engage our existing social media community and supercharge them
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms: Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Meetups, Pinterest, WeChat
- Working knowledge of Slack, Canva, Google Docs, Excel
- Cool head under pressure
- Knowledge of how social media works
- Ability to write grammatically, in English, with the purpose of entertaining the audience
- Previous experience working at a startup
- Fluent in Mandarin
- E-Commerce Experience
What we offer:
- Ongoing training from industry experts
- Access to the STING Accelerator workshops
- Invitations to events
- Travel and lunch costs
Why join us?
Zenia is already establishing its reputation in China - the biggest ecommerce market in the world, and is set to grow. We already have the benefit of local expertise, partners on the ground, and customer success stories. We know that our product is needed worldwide.
Our core differentiation is that we’re focussed on helping the ecommerce sector rather than being a generalist tool. Zenia is offering new social media marketing solutions for a competitive marketplace.
We have the best business advisors, tech mentors and investor network supporting us, so you will learn a lot on the job, and grow your skillset.
If you're looking for a content marketing experience within a fast-growing marketing-automation startup, write to us and we'll get back to you right away.
Zenia is an early-stage MarTech startup with team members based in Stockholm and Shanghai, focussed on helping ecommerce sellers to build their brands, gather customer data, and generate more sales via social media.