Läs mer om sommarjobbet 2019 EMEA Summer Internship - Global Technology i Stockholm. Längre ned på sidan kan du också hitta ifall det finns fler sommarjobb i Stockholm inom samma yrke eller från samma företag.
This role is part of the 2019 Global Internship Program starting in June for 10 consecutive weeks ending in August. Our award winning (WayUp Top 100) internship will give you exposure to the technology and financial industries while preparing you for a career at Nasdaq through hands on development, seminars and coaching. Each intern is given the opportunity to present their project work at the conclusion of the program. At Nasdaq, we're relentlessly reimagining the markets of today. Not by chasing the possibilities of tomorrow, but by creating them.
* A self-starter with evidence of intellectual curiosity
* A critical thinker who exhibits entrepreneurism and problem solving abilities
* Energized by a heavy workload and tight deadlines
* Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experienced or majoring in computer science, technology or related field
Global Technology (GT) is committed to maintaining Nasdaq's technology leadership position by developing and delivering innovative, cost efficient and short time-to-market technology solutions to our business partners and customers around the world.
Typical Internship Roles under Global Tech:
* QA Test Analyst
* Network Admin/Data Base Admin/System Operations Admin
* Global Infrastructure, Cloud
* Information Security
* Software Developer /Software Engineer
* Project Management
* Machine Learning
* Data Analytics